Packaging, Logo and Insert Bundle
In today’s competitive business environment, the product packaging is as crucial as the product itself. We have over 20 years of experience in design for consumer product packaging. We’ve worked with many well-known brands including Neutrogena, Disney, Mattel, Nikon, Kelloggs, Nokia, Mac Tools and many others. We can help with your carton design to ensure it stands out on the store shelf while protecting your product.
We start with the design of a custom logo to be used in all formats including print, packaging, web, social media and signage. Our final logo package includes JPG, PNG, and EPS (vector source file). These file formats will be sufficient for both online and offline printing. Any additional formats can be requested directly when you place the order. You also get one-year logo support in case you need additional versions.
A great product needs a top packaging design to help it stand out. We will start with research to see what is already in the market and what consumers want. We will present concepts and work with you to come up with a great looking design. We will work with your printer to ensure that there are no problems with the files.
You will save 20% by ordering all of the items as a bundle.
Design of a full-color box design, product logo, black and white insert with up to four custom illustrations.
1. Packaging Design: Design of a full-color custom packaging (box, pouch, bottle). Client to supply a creative brief, print-ready barcode, high res product images, dieline, stock images, all final text.
2. Logo: Design of a full-color custom logo to be used on all formats including print, packaging, web, social media and signage. Client to supply complete logo guide.
3. Black and White Insert: Design of insert one-sided (maximum dimensions 8.5×11). Client to supply, high res images, all final text. Can be used as quick start guide, assembly instructions, warranty card or cross product promotion.
About Project Assets
For first-time customers: You will receive instructions from your Project Manager on how to supply the content and images so we can complete the project.
For existing customers: Please create a new folder inside your Creativeblox folder for your new project and upload the project assets to the new folder. Use Job Title/Reference to identify the folder.
About Multiple Versions
If your project requires multiple versions/variations of a design (e.g. for a product rollout), please provide proper information in the creative brief. Additional charges will be discussed prior to the start of the project.
- Unlimited revisions (within reason)
- All custom work (no templates)
- Initial concepts within 3 business days
- Edits & Revisions within 24 hours
- The creative team of experienced designers, illustrators, and photo editors
- Account Manager as your single point of contact
- Creative Director to assist with the art review
- Transfer of source files as well as print-ready pdf
- Transfer of Worldwide Copyrights
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed