Product Photo Shoot Half Day
– Ideal for clients with 2 or more similar products
– Product photography half day
– Art Direction and culling of photos
– Main photo on white to Amazon standards
– Photo clean up and color correction
– Images can be set up for Compositing in lifestyle images
– Transfer of source files and copyrights
*cost of any licensed stock images additional
As you’re aware, your Amazon product photos are the single biggest factor in turning viewers into customers! That’s where we can help.
Our team has extensive experience with Amazon and eCommerce stores, from uploading new products and simple image clean up to lifestyle shots, complex 3D renders and cutaways, icons and graphics, product instructions and more.
About Project Assets
All project assets required for the completion of the project must be provided in appropriate electronic format when placing your order.
For first-time customers: You will receive instructions from your Project Manager on how to supply the content and images so we can complete the project.
For existing customers: Please create a new folder inside your Creativeblox folder for your new project and upload the project assets to the new folder. Use Job Title/Reference to identify the folder.
About Multiple Versions
If your project require multiple versions/variations of a design (e.g. for a product rollout), please provide proper information in the creative brief. Additional charges will be discussed prior to start of project.
– 8 Hours Photographer and assistant
– Account Manager as single point of contact
– Art Director to assist with the culling of images (review of contact sheets)
– Initial proofs within 3 business days of receiving the products
– Image clean up (dust and scratches)
– Revisions within 1 business day
– Final source files provided in high res jpg (2000×2000) for web use
– Transfer of Worldwide Copyrights
– 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
What’s NOT Included
– Any Shipping or Customs Charges
– Outdoor or on Location shooting
– Props or Sets
– Licensed Stock Photography
– Models or stylists
– 3D renderings
– Illustration or infographics
– Compositing work for lifestyle images
– Postage to return your products